Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blog Awards Groveling

Addendum

Looks like Christie's Blog Awards are underway, and I have been nominated for Blogger most likely to blog while on the toilet. Can I assume that we are talking potty mouth? If you want to vote for me, you can wander over here and vote. All I ask are two things: (1) don't vote for her site for any categories (talk about stacking the deck; most of the viewers are her loyal readers), and (2) forgive her hideous layout. It makes my teeth hurt.



Please don't stop here if you are a regular reader. I posted something else today, and as OCD as I am, I did not want Christy's contest to touch the other blog entry. It makes me feel a bit dirty, but not dirtier than hearing that some Danish Health Club is going to start having "nudie Sunday" so you can work out in the nude. One thought that gives me the shutters: stationary bike seat.

7 comments:

Ian Lidster said...

Leesa, I am so sorry that my comment put you in the 'potty' category. Damn. My bad for not specifying. You know I have a much higher regard for you and your writings than something so 'fundamental'. Guess I didn't check the rules closely enough.

Ian

Leesa said...

ian: thanks for the nomination!

Prata said...

My god..that site hurts my eyes...I wanted to vote or whatever..but I couldn't. Make. Myself. Stay.

Anonymous said...

I voted for you of course!

Leesa said...

VX: thanks, sweetie!

Shadowdog said...

Wow that's a scary blog. I stayed long enough to figure out where to vote for you though.

Leesa said...

shadowdog: I know; I know. Thanks for the vote.