Friday, December 23, 2005

Men are Pigs Part II

The next morning, I arrived at work very early. I knew Charles (Mr. Religion) arrived by 6:30 am. Most of us did not arrive until 9:00am, and we knew he liked having the first hour or two to perform his accounting functions in peace and quiet. Normally, I dressed fairly conservatively, but today I needed to wear something that might be sexy but still appropriate for work – a short plaid skirt, white blouse, knee-high socks. Yes, I looked like a Catholic school girl. And I thought it was the proper fantasy for Mr. Straight Laced Accountant.

I heard him arrive like clockwork, precisely at 6:30 am. After giving him five minutes to settle into his office, I knocked on the door.

"Yes," Charles said.

I entered the office and shut the door behind me.

"Charles," I started, "How are you this morning?"

"F-fine," he stammered. He seemed a bit nervous. I knew he would be since he spends his mornings by himself.

Charles was an accountant, and the rest of us were "touchy-feely" people. And I had to figure out how to get him from behind his desk or my dare would never work. Oh, what to do.

"Charles, can you help me with something?" I said, trying to take the coyness from my voice.

"Sure, what?" was his short answer. I could see he really did not appreciate the interruption in the morning.

"Well, Charles, I need you for a sec. I am trying to practice a trust exercise, and I just need you for a bit."

Charles rounded the table.

"Okay, Charles, stand right there. Okay."

And I position himself at a particular place in the office. I turn my back to Charles.

"Now, Charles, I am going to fall backwards, and I am trusting that you will catch me? Can you do that for me?"

"Yes," came Charles' answer, and I started falling backwards.

Just as I expected, Charles caught me. And it felt good in his arms.

"Charles, you caught me," I said. "Thanks, sweetie."

And now I will try and trust you. Charles, a bit confused, just looked at me.

I took a deep breath, and then I reached down and touched his crotch area, trying to massage his penis through his pants.

"Can I do this, Charles?", as I continued to touch his penis through his pants.

"W-what are you do-oing?" he stammered.

"Shhhh," was my answer. "Can I continue, sweetie. I will only ask once."

"Oh," he was hooked, "Y-es. Ppplease."

I swiftly unbuckle his belt, and his pants were down. He had on boxers and I fished his penis through the opening in the boxers.

His penis was stiff and there was already pre-cum for me to lick. I gently licked the pre-cum from this married man's penis. Angie was right – he had not even made a pass at me before, and here we were in his office, me about to give him such a wonderful oral gift. How could this be?

I circled his penis with my tongue. Oh, how I loved running my tongue along a man's penis. Oh, and little did he know that I was getting so wet down there. Heck, he probably did not care, knowing him. He was getting a BJ!

I took my hands off of his penis, digging my claws into his accounting butt. I could tell he liked my fingernails. I continued with my tongue bath, focusing around the head and ridge of the penis. How I often wondered what that ridge was called. I considered it my tongue's play area.

In an instant I took him in my warm mouth. We were at work, and I could tell he was near erupting. And I did not want him cumming all over me. Not in my work clothes. More quickly than I thought, his penis started spewing cum into my mouth. And I took it all in. I had practiced this, knowing that guys love it. The hardest part is when the guy moves uncontrollably, knowing which direction to follow his penis.

I performed this expertly. And nearly as soon as his volcano of a penis erupted, it became flaccid. He was spent, and he was drifting back to reality.

He was a scared rabbit now, not knowing what to do next. I told him that we would never talk about this, that no one would ever find out. Well, Angie would know, but he did not have to know that I would tell her every detail, from the shape of the penis to how quickly he came. How willing he was to cheat on his wife for a quick BJ. But we never kissed, he never planted his stake in my vagina, he never even saw a tit. It was almost like I was a whore, as efficient as I was. But money never crossed my palm.

6 comments:

MexJet007 said...

Although I have a penis I don't claim to be an expert at identifying its few parts. Nonetheless, I think the ridge is actually called the Corona - no kidding. Go pick up a six pack today at a fine establishment near you.

In an related note, Budweiser sells a beer called Labia in Mexico.

Joe said...

What a great story. I'm not sure if I preferred Part I or Part II, but both were excellent.

I can certainly see why the only thing your hubby asks for is his Christmas BJ. ;-)

Leesa said...

MexJet007: thanks for the word. I wonder if many know what it means.

joe: BJs are what I think I do best (because I think you can give a painful BJ - I know my first couple were a bit bad). For vaginal sex, if you lay there, the guy still has a blast.

superlong said...

Cool site on free penis picture Check out my Penis Enlargement

superlong said...

Cool site on world largest penis Check out my Penis Enlargement

cyril said...

Nice Blog!Thank you!Please visit my site about Vimax Pills