Saturday, March 03, 2007

YouTube Gem #9: Pipistrello and Mille981

YouTube Star: Pipistrello
I was watching a video the other day, and at the end of the video (on World of Warcraft), it suggested another video to watch: On Voicemail: Re: A Rant About Phone Calls, and that's how I found Pipistrello. Pipistrello seems like a young Andy Rooney. I never knew Andy Rooney when he was not grey-haired, but if Andy Rooney was a younger and slightly plumper man, the person would be Pipistrello. His last video was about dolphins. It was kind of funny. If you subscribe to him, he probably won't care. But he is funny.

He makes a lot of videos, and if you subscribe to him, my guess is you will see a lot of video responses. Not sure if that is a good thing. But I like his attitude.

YouTube Non-Star: Mille981
Now I am not sure how I found Millie and I don't know how many more videos she will make, but the videos center around Millie (cool black girl) and her roommate (cool gay guy).



These two are extremely likeable because they don't seem to take themselves so seriously. They have made only a few videos, and I like them. The clip is from "Brainwashed by White People", and I think it was the first video I viewed. It sort of hooked me in with the title.

IveGotaTheory
I mentioned IveGotaTheory, an account shared by two high school girls, last week. They put up another video (several actually) and they are really funny. If you like Dr. Phil, you will like these spoofs.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Re Battle of the Blogs - what happens after Round 1?

Bare said...

I love people who don't take themselves seriously-- life is too short to be serious all the time ;0)

Leesa said...

pi: hopefully, my post this morning answers this question.

miss 1999: amen, sister!