Monday, March 12, 2007

Battle of the Blogs: Final Round

Well, boys and girls, this week is the final round of the Battle of the Blogs.

1. I would like to thank all those who participated. I really enjoyed reading a number of blogs I would not otherwise have seen.

2. Instead of continuing with the pairings, I am pitting all winners of Round Two together. Highest point total at the end wins. Pimping your blog takes a lot of energy, and I know my readers would grow tired of voting for me for six straight weeks. Plus I need to work on my basketball brackets. And well, I also need to get some work done at work. I think that's why they pay me, although the link between performance and pay is a loose one at best.

3. I am not going to go to sites and tell them that they are in the finals. Those who are interested will find out; others will just be glad I am not bothering their blogs anymore. I have gotten some comments about how I am just spamming people's blogs, and well, I am a bit sick and tired of it. Really.

So without further ado, here is the poll. Good luck to all!

15 comments:

LarryLilly said...

Firts beatches

Morning Leesa

Thats a hard choice, only ONE vote

hum, thats worst than sex without foreplay LOL

LarryLilly said...

And at times, I can even spell "first" properly LOL. I guess it was the pressure, being first, bad dog, bad dog spot!

Prata said...

Damn..he beat me to it. =-( I'm sad.

The pressure Larry..it's horrible when you're first! But now that you've taken the first from me, I must now perform seppuku. Le sigh....but sex without foreplay? Wow....I'd be disturbed at that! lol

Leesa, exercise your right to ignore. ^_^ That's what I do when people start in bein' dumb...I'm just sayin'. I liked the contest though. It worked for me.

Shelli said...

Seriously?! People were complaining that you were spamming them? Good God, people, find something real to complain about.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

People will complain about anything these days.

DutchBitch said...

OK... People complaining about you spamming them are just crazy!

I love the battle that you are doing and am plugging my ass off!

Muah from Dutchyland!

Leesa said...

larry: I would cut down on the caffeine.

prata: thanks, sweetie.

shelli: I think some people like to be angry and infect others.

rwa: and I am always surprised by that fact.

dutch: thanks, sweetie. I am not sure I would use the word plug and ass in the same sentence.

mr. fab: okay, I will make sure the gaters at least make it to the great eight. Who the heck knew the SEC would have good basketball teams.

Todd said...

Go Gators?! No! Go Buckeyes!

Todd said...

Go Gators?! No! Go Buckeyes!

Leesa said...

todd: I know who you want to win.

todd: I know who you want to win.

Shelli said...

Hey, Leesa! When does voting end?

Leesa said...

shelli: voting ends Sunday evening!

Steven said...

I Only know a couple of them so I voted for the one with the funniest name.

I did the same thing for the president. ;)

Steve~

Pat said...

Congrats to 'Where the bees are'- she deserves her victory, and 'Straight White Guy' in second place. Well done Leesa for organising what must have been a fairly complicated event.

Anonymous said...

.. thanks, PI... and yes, Leesa did an outstanding job... congrats to all....

Eric