Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Milestones Part II

Okay, this post is going to be all about me. But if you think about it, most of my posts are all about me. So nothing has changed.

Award Nomination
First, I was nominated for some award.



At first, I thought this was because I really don't write well, and well, my blog is freakin' stupid. That would be no great surprise to me. But that is not the case. The "freakin' stupid" part of the award concerns the award categories. The category I am mentioned for is because I have no kiddos. So if you want to vote for me, either e-mail chlnature@hotmail.com and say, "Leesa is the bomb. She really sucks good dick." Sorry. Don't say that. Say, "I would like to screw Leesa." Sorry. Don't say that, either. Say, "One vote for Leesa's Stories for category number 8." But if I win, I don't get money, or even a digital certificate. Not even a little icon I can place on my site to drive traffic to her site. But that is beside the point. I am just a competitive chick!

200th Post, a day late
On another me-me-me front, this happens to be my 201st post (I wanted it to be 200, but I really don't pay close attention to these things). Okay, so 50 have been about buying my used undies. Well, a girl has to put herself through college (I say that to get hits on Google). Oooppsssieieee. I forgot, Google is ruining the western world. I meant to say Yahoo. I have also passed 50,000 page views, and I am guessing it is not because of my cogent religious arguments. Or my NAFTA blog entries. Sort of like SALT II analysis. If falls flat when it lacks bodily fluids or curse words.

Monica Has a New Blog
Okay, I have noticed that Monica has a new blog. Actually, her current entry on rules to live by makes a whole lot of sense. She still has her old blog on MSN, but I swear, she only had it there to teach me patience. Anytime I wanted to comment, it would take me like 17 times to post a reply. I usually just gave up and left. Perhaps that was on purpose. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Okay, so Monica still has not edited her template too much. She has links to Google News and "Edit Me" twice. My guess is that she is still spending loads of time fixing up her house or having unabashed sex with her hubbie. I hear the neighbors can hear their lovemaking sessions. She is a screamer. Kidding, hun, really I am. Her basement is completely soundproof. Not sure what the manacles are for.

Crappy Blog Entries
Have you ever been blogging, and you post an entry and think, "I could do so much better, but, crap, I just don't care today. I guess that's where I am today. So here I am asking for your vote (see above) and admitting that I am not really doing that good of a job right now. Er, I could never be a politician.

15 comments:

Prata said...

I haven't posted anything worth reading in months. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

I get bored with myself a lot and instead of caring about what I'm writing, I write about dumb stuff. I'm in that phase now.

I love your short stories, by the way.

brooklyn babe said...

Here... Here.... bloggin is like the gym some days... you got have the energy to go that extra sweat.

Pittchick said...

You mean i actually have to send an email to vote and not just click a button???

Sheesh, well alrighty then...

Deb said...

Your vote is in sweetie! Even when you have nothing to say----it's still something very interesting. You just can't help it. :)

Congrats on your 200th post! Please keep em' coming!

Leesa said...

prata: what am I figuring?

fresh: thanks for the short stories compliment.

broklyn babe: I know.

dna: thanks, sweetie

~deb: thanks, sweetie! Sorry to hear about your loss.

puffin: I sweat about my spellin' and grammre

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I don't think this post is Crappy babygirl, you straight.

MOAB said...

Leesa...I would LOVE to change my "edit me" thingys, but I can't figure out how! Cause when you click on "edit me" to just takes you to a syupid page telling me HOW to edit it, but not to the actula page to DO the editing. Apparently this Blogger thing is to teach me patience.

mikster said...

You have my vote...and my posts are always along the lines of stupidity.

Leesa said...

bossmack: thanks!

monica: you have to know a tad bit of code to change it. Let me know if you need help.

mike: yeah, I try and match your level of stupidity.

Green Eyes said...

Leesa, I hate when I sit down to post and nothing comes out, and you finally get something down, but you're just not happy with it. I feel your pain!

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Leesa said...

green eyes: you are welcome, sweetie.

rob: thanks for the vote. And the used panties are in the mail. The $40 will be seen on your next Visa bill, from a company called Matrix Industries. The extra $10 is for the pungent odor you will experience. Thanks for the business, sweetie!

MOAB said...

CODE!?
What the eff is CODE?

Man...I am so screwed.

Oh, and Thank you Jef!

Leesa said...

jef: not sure what the markup should be.

monica: HTML code. Sorry, geeky, I know, but I think blogspot/blogger has a few geeky ways to tweak each blog.

MZPEACH said...

Glad you won Leesa! i love the button.