Thursday, May 07, 2009

Desperately Seeking Leesa

How do people find me? Search engines bring more people to my blog than anything. Some recent searches:

queen of spades + sex
This brought them to a blog entry I forgot about writing. The blog entry was called Queen of Spades, and it is a bit naughty. I really only wanted to help out couples with a suggestion.

pee stories
Okay, I am officially going to hell. When you type in "pee stories" into Google, I am on the first page today.

37A Wadlow
In the Swedish Google, if you type in this, I have a blog entry that is actually the first blog entry. The blog entry concerns Robert Wadow, tallest man in the world and his size 37A shoes. Who types this in a search engine (in Sweden)?

kicesie blog
Kicesie is a YouTube blogger from Louisiana. She has a channel that talks about sex. She is a bit hot and clinical, and I wrote something about her a long time ago. When you search this, after you get her blog and YouTube channel, you get my blog. Not sure why I am so high up on the list. And the search engine which was used was some Nordic language. Not sure what it is, exactly.

"i continue to pee"
I must write a lot about peeing. And I am a bit embarrassed that so many people reach me because of my urinary posts.

cum museum
What can I tell you? I am some classy writer. Actually, in a post, I wrote: "I mean, if there was a museum with cum stains that looked like famous people, how many of us would want to see it and pick up some postcards?" I do not operate a cum museum out of my home.

celebrity pinatas
Yeah, I am not really sure about this one. I don't know why people would search it, or why I was found.

diapers planting shrubs
Ditto; see above.

college slut stories
What I am known for, I suppose. I mean, I am married and now faithful. If I am going to write a little smut, I am going to have to figure out a source for the information, right? And college was so experimental.

Giant Gay Repellent Umbrella
This sounds worse than it is. The site is some YouTube spoof commercial. It looks professionally done. Apparently I made a comment on the site and some search engine catalogs comments as well as sites.

What to Say When Someone Dies
This last one is some ironic joke. I wrote a blog entry once called What Not To Say When Someone Dies. So someone looking at the right thing to say will come across a blog entry full of the wrong things to say.

Oh, and I had to use a search engine to think of Desperately Seeking Susan. I knew Madonna was in the movie, but I could not remember the name. I thought the movie had searching in the title, and thought it would make a great blog title. And I did not want to do a play on Searching for Bobby Fisher. And then I saw a movie, Searching For Wooden Watermelons. Now I have a movie I want to see. Darned search engine. It brings people to my blog, and it also brings me to the randomness of finding an independent film I want to see.

14 comments:

Grant said...

For some reason, whenever I search for pictures of hot Asian women, my blog never comes up.

Anonymous said...

I once read a blogger who did either weekly or monthly search engine links. I used to up the weird factor on her by inflating the odd searches. I'd Google "Spring Weaver" ( her name ) and then piece together other phrases based on words she had written in posts. So if she wrote about shoes and used the word red, I would google "Spring Weaver had a big red shoe orgasm".

Seriously, I wonder why 1) I don't make more money than I do and 2) can't understand why Spring is no longer my friend?

Kim said...

You'll have to let us know how that Wooden Watermelon movie is.

Karen said...

I guess I didn't realize you were a urination-blogger. Hot stuff.

I haven't checked my Woopra in a while now. I will have to see if I have any good ones.

Leesa said...

Grant: I think we all know that your blog is the first stop one makes when looking for hot Asian women.

Knot: Make money? We can make money with blogs? Who would have known.

Under: If I remember I will let you know.

Karen: I am someone with OCD. Knowing that my blog is a urination blog: not something I am proud of.

Xmichra said...

I must be oblivious to the pee issues... i seriously didn't notice.

Miranda said...

It's ironic how things are found. You obviously can't hide on the net. I think its funny how you can go to youtube, type up anything, and it will come up. Oh the things people do.

Tim said...

Soooo funny. I was laughing so hard I almost pissed in my pants.... Oh wait, was that one of your goggle searches???

Very funny post

Ian Lidster said...

What a wondrous array, Leesa. One of the reasons I love you is your absolute candor about you and your blog. Keep on being the fabulous blog friend you are.
About the pee tales? Absolutely nothing wrong with that in my esteem. Why not?

Leesa said...

Xmichra: I was going to write about my nephew some time in the future and when it comes to him, pee is involved.

Just Me Again: I know, I know.

Tim: Thanks, sweetie.

Ian: You know, people really like reading about bodily functions. I don't know why.

Anonymous said...

This is a very sick perverted blog ! Bet Leesa is taking it up the butt right now.

Leesa said...

Anonymous: Long time, no see, stalker.

Cliff said...

I guess you get many hits because you are a whiz at blogging. And the readers are tinkling in.

Malach the Merciless said...

The problem in not you, it is ALL the perverts out there