Friday, September 09, 2005

A little about me . . .

I know this is bassackwards, but I have not spent much time talking about me. And I like talking about me. See, I am an attention whore. A few years ago when I was (cough) fully expressing myself with many other men, after a romp one guy was stroking my hair and said, "You really are an attention whore." Not "I love your hair" or even a simple "wow."

He was a bit of an ass anyway, but after careful contemplation after restraining myself from making a comment about his shrinking manhood, I decided he was right. I mean I probably fucked him because he was giving me attention (oh, and I am sure my shrink would say something about unmet needs) – and I would get mad if he had not given me attention. I wonder how many women (and from the look of this site, girls too) spread their legs for attention – sure, you can call it love, or wanting to fill a physical need, but lets face it, a shiny new vibrator gets the job done more efficiently.

Hey, I got off subject. I wanted to talk about me, but not about my whoring. Yesterday, someone with a really interesting blog asked me if I am really a slut or do I just have a very good imagination. I think he was more tactful than that, but that's sort of what he meant.

So now I get to talk about me (my favorite subject). I really like me, I do. When I was in college, I dated a lot – not that I had many lovers (if that means "going all the way"). Exactly 12 lovers between dating and married, and these boys were not disciples. I got married right after college, and I was a good Catholic wife. Catholic hubbie, Catholic wife, sex twice per week, everything was going swimmingly.

Then the boredom set in. I was not motivated to excel in the job (all of the jobs after college were either administrative or retail), hubbie and I were not talking much anymore, whatever. Then I started sleeping around and around and around. I worked at a small shop (read all of my stories and you can guess which one), I ordered stuff from vendors (mostly men), and I had a ball (literately or figuratively speaking).

Then my hubbie caught me "in the act." Recanted my bad behavior. Currently going to counseling, was on medication for more than one year, and I am reformed. Sort of. I don't sleep around anymore, but this blog will fill the itch (fill my snatch?). I am terrible.

So this is the Reader's Digest version of where I have gone from, where I am, where I am going with this blog.

14 comments:

Ddot the King said...

Thanks for the shout out Leesa and I hope I was a little more tactful than that! :) You seem like a very interesting bird and i look forward to reading more about you and your stories!

Ddot the King said...

Oh and I have a question. Is this picture you have posted the REAL Leesa? C'mon you can tell THE KING...

MZPEACH said...

Damn, Ddot. Can I go anywhere without you there. I mean seriously. Anyway....OMG I was just thinking that about myself. Let me read on.........Are you my role model?...lol. Thank you so much for the advice. I really appreciate it. I can really learn alot from you. I am saving you as a favorite. You will hear back from me.

Muse said...

I think there a little attention whore in all of us. ;)

Thanks for stoppin over my spot and for the things you said. We seem to have alot in common, which Ive noticed ALOT of people have in common..lol You wouldnt be a gemini would ya?

Thanks for the link, very cool. :)

Ddot the King said...

GP I'm starting to wonder if you're stalking me!!! Leesa I hope you don't mind sharing THE KING! :)

facade said...

most of us have an intriguing history....which is why this new venue ( to me ) of blogging is tittilating. i am enjoying the unfolding of leesa....more please!

Elle said...

he had to use the word tittilating.....Oh the tales of our stories of vanity and filling the snatch - I mean void *ahem* VOID in our souls. Snatch...lmfao Haven't heard that one in awhile. Couldn't use turtle could ya?

Leesa said...

Muse: Your Tuesday blog entry touched my heart. And I am not a gemini, either. Maybe because we are both women who have been married for a while.

Ddot: I have a feeling you want to be shared!

Video X: I may eventually share how wild (stupid) I got. Not really a story, but an entry.

Leesa said...

GP: How can you save as favorites? I am relatively new to this blog system.

Leesa said...

Lilac Thief: "fill the itch" soungs like "fill my snatch" (well, it did when I composed it), and I have not really ever used that term. I have not forgotten about you and your endearing term "turtle."

Elle said...

Leesa. Did you take a lot of creative writing in college? I am seething with jealousy over your style. I am trying to better mine - any suggestions?

MZPEACH said...

I am too. I just add you to my personal favorites.

facade said...

counselling, with an adequate one, is great. we do carry much with us through our lives, memories, scars, regrets and should haves. i love appreciating the simplicity of every day, the knowing that we can add a bit of positive influence to those around us. through your blog, you have attracted a wonderful core of admirers! our friends are far more needed in our lives than we at times realize. hug and a smile to all who appreciate and nurture the blessings we are given.
do keep writing, love your sharings, erotic and of daily life choices. thanks for the smiles leesa!

Leesa said...

long iron: About medication - I was a complete zombie on the stuff. It was a stressful year, and if anything would have happened, I would have been like, "All my family was murdered by an axe-wielding lunatic? Hmmmm. Guess I won't be visiting them this holiday season." Oh, and then you try and get off of them, and it is like anything is a crisis.

GP: How can I add to favorites? Are you just adding in your browser or are you using some majic blog thingie that I don't know about?

Lilac Thief: No creative writing in college (as little English as possible). What I cannot understand is how hard English can be when it is my freaking own language.